Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
Accessing Assistive Technology from DESPrint
The following flow chart will help you to know the steps involved in organising the provision of equipment items for participants through DES.
- DES - NDIS Assistive Technology Provision Flowchart - Equipment (DOCX 257.4 KB)
- DES - NDIS Assistive Technology Provision Flowchart - Equipment (PDF 250.7 KB)
The DES Equipment Catalogue contains a listing of the items readily available from the DES Warehouse. The item listings contain images, specifications, clinical considerations and supporting documents to help choose an item of equipment. DES may also purchase in items that are not listed on the catalogue, on request.
Note: Please ensure that you include the DES item code (this code is listed against all items on the Equipment Catalogue) when completing the order form, so that we then supply the correct item.
Once the required equipment item for an NDIS participant is determined, you must complete the below form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 1300 295 839.
- Equipment Request Form NDIS (DOCX 72.2 KB)
- Equipment Request Form NDIS - Electronic Form (PDF 204.9 KB)
Home Modification Request
The following flow chart helps you to know the steps involved in organising the provisions of home modifications for NDIS participants thought DES.
- DES - NDIS Assistive Technology Provision Flowchart - Home Modifications (DOCX 162.6 KB)
- DES - NDIS Assistive Technology Provision Flowchart - Home Modifications (PDF 169.8 KB)
Once the clinical assessment has been completed for an NDIS participant, you must complete the below form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the home modification service that DES provides can be found on the Supply of Home Modifications Page.
DES Terms and Conditions
Equipment and Home Modifications supplied through DES may have terms and conditions associated with them please ensure you have read any relevant information related to the DES Terms and Conditions.