Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Terms and Conditions for Assistive Technology
Equipment supplied to individuals from DES is provided through a rental model, where the service funds the ongoing supply of the item(s) until the person no longer needs it. DES therefore tracks these items and manages any repairs, maintenance and collections required.
Some smaller equipment items and all home modifications are considered to be consumable and become the responsibility of the person to care for and maintain once supplied.
When an item is provided by DES, there are terms and conditions placed on the provision of items to ensure they are looked after and to keep people safe.
- Terms and conditions and information on use of equipment
- DES Information for Provision of Home Modifications
Please note: Individual funders may have their own terms and conditions. Please refer to the funder of your item for details.