Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Supply of Home Modifications
The DES Home Modifications Services – Major and Minor, will be winding down over the next few months.
Home modifications for the DHS Equipment Program will continue as normal for now and details of these are available here. For all other programs, DES is contacting clients, clinicians and other stakeholders with instructions about how to access these services directly with alternative providers in the future.
All home modifications requested must be detailed on a Home Modification Prescription / Request and Agreement Form, with sign-off from the client and the property owner.
- Home Modification Request and Agreement Form - DHS Equipment Program (DOCX 197.6 KB)
- Home Modification Request and Agreement Form - LSA (DOCX 665.2 KB)
- DES Information for Provision of Home Modifications (DOCX 92.9 KB)
- DES Major Home Modification Satisfactory Completion Agreement Form (DOCX 51.9 KB)