Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Prescription and Request Forms
Equipment needs to be ordered using a paper prescription form by an allied health professional, and in some circumstance by an registered nurse. Select the correct form, depending on the funding that is being used for the supply of the items.
- Equipment Request Form - DHS Equipment Program (DOC 188.0 KB) (DOCX 207.5 KB)
- Equipment Request Form NDIS (DOC 239.0 KB) (DOCX 72.2 KB)
- Equipment Request Form NDIS - Electronic Form (PDF 204.9 KB)
- Equipment Request Form LSA (DOC 181.5 KB) (DOCX 194.8 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Form ACH (DOCX 174.3 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Form ACH - Electronic Form (PDF 173.5 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Private Hire and External Agencies Form (DOCX 95.1 KB)
- Equipment Request Form RDNS (DOCX 146.7 KB)
You can now order equipment for DHS Equipment Program and Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) clients using iApply - Equipment Requests.
Home Modifications need to be ordered using a paper prescription form.
- Home Modification Request and Agreement Form - DHS Equipment Program (DOC 207.5 KB) (DOCX 197.6 KB)
- Home Modification Prescription Agreement Form NDIS (DOC 186.0 KB) (DOC 186.0 KB)
- Home Modification Request and and Agreement Form - LSA (DOC 179.5 KB) (DOCX 665.2 KB)
- Home Modification Prescription Agreement Form RDNS CHSP (DOCX 193.2 KB)
Additional specifications may be required for more complex prescriptions, provided to DES using the relevant specification forms in addition to a prescription form. This enables DES ensure the appropriate item is provided meeting individual needs.
All prescription and request forms can be faxed to DES on 1300 295 839 or emailed to email@example.com.