Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
Equipment needs to be ordered using a paper prescription form by any DHS prescriber ordering items not available on the catalogue, or requesting significant adjustments of those items and all non-DHS prescribers.
- Equipment Request Form DHS Equipment Program (DOC 188.0 KB) (DOCX 84.4 KB)
- Equipment Request Form NDIS (DOC 239.0 KB) (DOCX 72.2 KB)
- Equipment Request Form NDIS - Electronic Form (PDF 204.9 KB)
- Equipment Request Form LSA (DOC 181.5 KB) (DOCX 98.7 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Form ACH (DOCX 174.3 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Form ACH - Electronic Form (PDF 173.5 KB)
- Equipment Prescription Private Hire and External Agencies Form (DOCX 95.1 KB)
- Equipment Request Form RDNS CHSP (DOCX 79.5 KB)
Home Modifications need to be ordered using a paper prescription form.
- Home Modification Prescription Agreement Form DHS Equipment Program (DOC 207.5 KB) (DOCX 129.9 KB)
- Home Modification Prescription Agreement Form NDIS (DOC 186.0 KB) (DOC 186.0 KB)
- Home Modification Request and and Agreement Form - LSA (DOC 179.5 KB) (DOCX 665.2 KB)
- Home Modification Prescription Agreement Form RDNS CHSP (DOCX 126.7 KB)
Additional specifications may be required for more complex prescriptions, provided to DES using the relevant specification forms in addition to a prescription form. This enables DES ensure the appropriate item is provided meeting individual needs.
Approved prescription forms can be faxed to DES on 1300 295 839 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Equipment Program prescriptions may need to go via an internal agency. See prescription form for details.