Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
Allied Health Professionals from Minda Assist and RDNS (Dom Care) have access to on-site imprest stores at a number of sites which hold a small range of equipment types that are frequently supplied.
Forms to document supply of these items can be found within the imprest and must be completed to record the provision of the equipment.
- How to Complete an Imprest Trial Prescription Form (DOC 581.5 KB)
- Trialling and issuing equipment from imprest (DOC 461.5 KB)
You can also now complete an electronic form order equipment for DHS Equipment Program and Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) clients using iApply - Imprest Equipment Requests.