Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Using DES as your NDIS Provider
DES is a Registered NDIS Provider and has recently developed information sessions to help allied health professionals to use DES to access Assistive Technology (AT).
These sessions are open to anyone who assesses for assistive technology through the NDIS and it is free to attend. Our aim is to provide you with information to help make the process of getting AT easily and as smoothly as possible.
What does the session cover?
The session is broken into two parts. First, we focus on the relationship between DES and the NDIS in Assistive Technology (AT) provision. The second part discusses DES and how we operate as a business. This part will give you an opportunity to see the warehouse and meet some of our staff in each of the areas of our business.
- Working arrangements between DES and NDIA
- DHS clients and their AT transitioning to NDIS
- Repairs and Maintenance on existing AT
- Managing expectations
- Items not provided by DES
- Trial AT process
- Assistive Technology Process
- Home Modification Process
- About DES
- Equipment Incident response
- Basic equipment assessment considerations
- Warehouse Tour
Please register for sessions by emailing our training inbox – email@example.com.
Please note that we accept registrations on a first- in first-served basis. If the session is full then we will discuss other dates available with you. The session may be cancelled if we have low numbers of registrations.
All registered people will receive a confirmation email approximately 1 week prior to the session date. This email will include information about the session time and a map with directions. The sessions are always held at our premises in Netley.
Any other inquiries about these sessions and training can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.