Domiciliary Equipment ServiceDomiciliary Equipment Service
- Training and Information Sessions
- Supply of Equipment
- Wheelchair and Seating Service
- Supply of Home Modifications
- Delivery and Installation
- Follow Up and Review
- Collections and Returns
- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
Orientation to DES and the DHS Equipment Program
Domiciliary Equipment Service (DES) provides orientation sessions for prescribers for DHS Equipment Services.
It is an expectation that all DHS Equipment Service prescribers attend the Orientation to "DES and the DHS Equipment Services Session" prior to accessing any clinical training.
For more information on these and other training course available go to the DES training page .